Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 20 September 2008

Info Post







Here are some images I made recently off a very special and beautiful person named Nisha on her first holy communion day. She is my sister and has a condition called Icthyosis which affects her skin, only.

Her condition is painful but Nisha doesnt seem to allow the same to get in the way of her life. She speaks several languages, does well at school and annoys everyone equally. People at different times have been rude, stared incessantly and passed some incredible comments. Once in a shopping mall, a lady spat on her, and Nisha told my furious mother

"Dont worry mama, its her problem."

End of the day shes a very wise little girl with a huge personality and immense love to give. I love her and she has added to my life in a way that is intangible and beyond words.






































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment